Everything working except sports / movies ?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 388 times. The last Post () by jvob.

• Hi,

I've done everything now, except for configuring the card reader.

What exactly do you mean by:

3.. Configuring cccam/oscam for your Sub:
    Too many links to add, just search for your Sub

I read through the whole thread and found someone asking the same q, but unfortunately the link you replied with seems broken now.

Appreciate the excellent tutorial, thanks a million

• Official Post

Sub means subscription / whatever card you are trying to configure, which i assume is a UK card.

Configs are here -> How-To: Oscam or Oscam & CCcam For SLY UK CAID 0963

You will need to modify the oscam configs for the card reader you use, edit protocol & device parameters in oscam.server.

• Thank you for the quick reply, I will have a look there, try it out and update with results ! :)

Update:

When using lsusb, the card reader appears in Bus 003 Device 002

Does that mean this configuration is correct?:

Thanks again

If they are indeed correct, my next step is to test an internal line, I believe?

Are the following the correct F lines and C lines to use so?

F: user pass
    C: 192.168.1.** 12000 user pass

Can an internal box use an external c line?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

Up and running it seems, thanks a million ! :D

Edited 2 times, last by jvob ().

• Hi,

Just got my server up and running using this tutorial: http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=16479

Tested it and most channels are working, including MTV, Sly 1, RTE, etc. However Sly Sports and Sly movies are not working for some reason. They are definitely on the sub..

Is there anything special I have to do with the OScam config or CCcam config?

It's a sly uk sub, 0963 card, smargo smartreader plus.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

This is what my oscam.server looks like:

is there anything wrong with that?
    I've also tried with the two services lines commented out.

I've read a few places to add the boxkey, but then I've read that it's unneccessary because OSCAM gets it automatically?

Edited once, last by jvob ().

• Ok, I realise the problem now is the pairing issue with the box. If I get a Thompson box, and pair my card with it, will I be able to card share?

• Hi,

After everything I got up and running, but my movies and sports channels aren't working.
    I only joined sly one month ago to share with the parents, but now that I'm reading up more I'm seeing the issues with pairing etc.
    If I get a second hand old Thompson box online, and pair my card with it, will my sports and movies successfully share via oscam?

Thanks again for all your help

• If I get a second hand old Thompson box online, and pair my card with it, will my sports and movies successfully share via oscam?

As far as I am aware that loophole was fixed a long time ago and no longer works, although I may be wrong on that as I am not that knowledgeable on cardhsaring techniques my self.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi,

After everything I got up and running, but my movies and sports channels aren't working.
    I only joined sly one month ago to share with the parents, but now that I'm reading up more I'm seeing the issues with pairing etc.
    If I get a second hand old Thompson box online, and pair my card with it, will my sports and movies successfully share via oscam?

If you only joined sly 1 month ago and they supplied you with a new HD box your going to need a very good reason to be able to pair your card to a Thompson HD box...... you may already know this but the sharing of Sly HD channels is no longer possible no matter what receiver your card is paired too. If you are able to pair your card to a old Thomson box or SD box then you can only share SD channels....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If I theoretically broke my box, that could be a valid reason to be pairing it with a Thompson?

I'll see if I can source one cheap and try it out, thanks everyone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!