Biss keys with Mgcam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,113 times. The last Post () by splc.

• Hi, Iam new to Linux receivers and just starting with a Vu+ solo2. Image is Blackhole 2.0.9. I installed Mgcam 1.38. I was trying to open some channels with Biss keys and still unable to get them work.
    What i did is made a set of files in correct format like,
    F 00011FFF 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    F 00011FFF 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and past them to Var/keys/softcam file via ftp.
    Is there anymore i have to do to make them work? Experts please give me an idea.
    Thanks.

• your first miitake is the location, with BH its /usr/keys, and I use 1.38c with bh 2.0.7. You have to do a few other things as well ie configure mgcamd, etc but I am no expert and loosing touch. Say how far you have got and how so we have an idea and say channels you want opened.

• Thanks bmitie, for trying to help me. As i said in my post i installed 1.38. From Blue panel i activated Mgcamd. And inserted new keys to existing Softcam key list by ftp. Some threads in google it said giving permission to these files but i didn't do as my lack of knowledge. I was trying to Open Beln Sport in Asiasat 5 at 100E and some more in Thaicom 3,5 at 78.5E. Thanks lot for concern.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!