Help, Amiko Mini Combo Recording Issues

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,019 times. The last Post () by nhsdude.

• Hi all,
    I'm having problems recording on amiko mini combo, the box records the said programmes but when I press play to watch them, the tv screen stays blanks and the recordings just skip forward at 10 second intervals till it reaches the end of the recording, also the timeshift buffer does the same. Is anyone else having this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Guys
    I own a Amiko Mini Combo HD SE box as well which I run sly through without a problem. I have all the channels etc but have a problem like the user above when recording anything. Firstly when recording say live tv and playing that back there are no issues. The problem is when recording though the timer. It records ok but when trying to playback I just get a black screen and no sound. I have tried 3 different external HD drives to save onto. (Samsung usb 3.0 64gig stick/Samsung 1t external HD/Lexar 32gig stick) but cannot get the playback.

Any ideas on a fix

Regards
    Mark

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!