need help please scanning channels adding satellites ( spiderbox 6000 hd)

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,548 times. The last Post () by PapaChunky.

• hi everyone , is it posible that someone can put me thru a right direction please on what do i have to do .
    i got a spiderbox 600hd wirles , and thats all lol , been conectit to internet but as stupid as it sounds no chanels ,
    bare with me people please im a beginer here . my friend is useing a same box without a dish . i know i have to create
    a chanel list and so on . stupid me i thought i can do this by my self :) . so is anyone out there willing to
    get me in wright direction please . any kind of help please please please

Edited once, last by klodi521 ().

• Hi all,

I'm the same as the OP. Got a Spiderbox 6000HD to replace my 7000 that has just died and the menus and remote are totally different.

No channels and no satellites..!

I have a motorized set up with a Technomate 2600 motor.

Any help to add satellites and channels would be great fully received.

Thanks,

Chunks :smokelots:

• Official Post

Satellite Setup

Go to Menu / Sat Settings, scroll down the left hand list and click OK to select all the Sats you want to scan, this will give them a tick.
    Right arrow across, scroll down to Motor, right arrow to select ‘Diseq/Usals’, OK, Scroll down to Mode, select Drive to Satellite, scroll down to Set Location, OK, Scroll down Set Long then Lat then save, scroll to Go ‘Save Data and run’ that`s it.

( OR - change the mode to Go to Satellite (its just other name for USALS) , and then Set location ,
    Menu-> Satellite settings -> Right box change motor from NONE toDiseqc1.2/USALS -> OK -> change the mode to `GO to Satellite` and take it from there (setting the location etc ) and saving )

Now to scan, Go to Menu / Automatic Sat Scan scroll down to ‘Scan select’ and change to ‘All Sat’, that's it, go get a coffee while it scans.

• Thanks for the quick reply master G...

Off to try it out now.

Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

master G, you are ace...!!!!

All sats and channels now on my box (had to do factory reset first).

Brilliant..! Now off to find a slingbox solo remote control file so I can watch away from home...

Chunks :20_003:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!