Backup

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 749 times. The last Post () by fatlad.

• Hi Guys

What is my best way to backup my cccam/oscam files before flashing a new image, tried using the menu from my bh image, everything seem to work but I could not find the backup once I had finished.

Hope it makes sense.

Cheers.

• Just backup the configs from the directory they are in.....

FTP into your box to the etc folder, your cccam cfg file is in here..... then goto to var/tuxbox and copy the config folder over to your desktop....

Job done!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

I use dcc/filezilla and ftp them over to my desktop. (configs only)
    Try looking for your backup in media/hdd or media/usb

Sorry fatlad, i may have confused you, I misread your post.
    I presumed you knew where your configs were and was wondering where your image backup was stored.

• Thanks lads

No worries codar I new where the cccam was but did not know where the oscam file was.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

once I've flashed the box do the files go back in the same folders,

cccam to the etc folder and oscam to the var/tuxbox folder

Cheers

• When you reflash the box you will have to install a cam again..... after you have done that yes your configs go back exactly where you copied them from. If you FTP then back over they will overwrite the config files already there that have been installed with the new cam.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!