TSIMAGE 3.0 - Crashes when im trying to download TSPanel

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,068 times. The last Post () by thrillofit.

• Hello all!

Im kinda new at this and bought a DM800HD SE V2. So what I started to do is to get a image (TSimage_3.0_OE-2.0-dm800sev2-9-28-ramiMAHER) and it worked fine until I saw I couldnt get CCCam without updating the software (Where the TSPanel needs for). When im trying to do. it is 100% Downloaded and it needs to reboot. after the reboot it just bootlooping all the time and need to re-flash it. What do I have to do?

• It`s not clear whether you downloaded something from TSPanel, updated it or did a software / image update.

Please clarify what exactly you did or what you installed before the receiver started to boot loop..

Oh my bad. Okey so I will start over.

So I just flashed to TSIMAGE 3.0 and wanted to download CCCam and realized that I need to get TSPanel to be able to download CCCam. So I needed to do a software update (In the box) to get TSPanel. So When im trying to install the new software updates then it all happens that causing the bootloop.

EDIT: There isnt anything else im downloading before that. Just straight from flash to trying to install the TSPanel via Software update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!