How to show cccam info on OSD when change channel Vu+Duo2 Blackhole

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,958 times. The last Post () by Contact99.

• Hi,

On my old dreambox i was seeing information from cccam on the OSD when i changes channels.
    How can i get that in VU+ ?
    I am now using Blackhole img and have tried different skins without getting the information.

I also could see signal quality and that is also nice to have.

Anyone can give me some directions?

I have had my new Vu+Duo2 now for 3 hours and are very happy with it so far. If i just can get the things i liked from my DM8000 then it will be perfect.

Best regards
    YakoBay

• Hi, already using 2.3.0 so that's not the change i need. If you see the cccam info in the OSD infobar at the bottom of the screen when you change channel then please let me know the image and skin you are using and i will try that. I cannot find any place to change what should be displayed there.

• If you press the ok button on your remote twice you should see the cam info...... this is using the default skin etc in BH 2.1.2

Have you got the cutomize menu set to expert????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If you press the ok button on your remote twice you should see the cam info...... this is using the default skin etc in BH 2.1.2

Have you got the cutomize menu set to expert????

My duo2 is using BH 2.1.0. I did not know there was an EXPERT menu for Customize. My path for customize is// Setup/System/Customize. If there is an Expert Customize on this image can you please let my know how to access it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!