help with Amiko please.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 720 times. The last Post () by crusader007.

• Hi,

I got my Amiko alien 2 on monday and managed to set spark up in no time all running fine.

i then thought i would try enigma and installed HDMU (latest version from the official site)

i installed oscam6666 and used the cccam to oscamconvertor then copied the oscam.server file to var\keys but i cant seem to get it working. is it a problem with the version of oscam or do i need to do more than just adding the oscam.server. its now driving me crazy i have been working on this for 4 days solid!

also is there a way to get my VFD working witht the new HDMU it just says boot constanly?

Please help

• If it's the new amiko it has a different vfd and the version of HDMU ur using dosent have the fix. Try openatv it's what I'm using now. Also I wouldn't bother with converters just find a oscam.server file that works and edit ur details into that if u pm ur details I'll Send u a blank one I use

• Plugins on the box then download plugins it'll be in softcams

I'm not at home at the min but if I remember correctly there were 3 Oscam availing to download from the box itself. Oscam6666 Oscam84?? And Oscamusb.

Also can I just flash a backup of your box will that work. I tried to flash someone else's backup before I installed hdmu and the box went unusable as it was that slow.

But I can alway try a backup of yours that would be great.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!