Help with Amiko Alien 2 please.....

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,102 times. The last Post () by 3oogie.

• Hi guys, I am quite new to this but I am getting there slowly......

I have a Amiko Alien 2 box running spark with a 1m motorised dish.

I have set up oscam_ymod v18t48 with a line that works fine.

My trouble is I can't seem to get the oscam.keys file to work. Do i need to add something to oscam.server file?

If someone can help me with this or pass on a copy of their config dir that would be great. It's driving me mad :77: and it's maybe something really simple.

Also the only Plugin I have installed is oscam_ymod, do I need anything else?

Thanks in advance for any help. :thumb:

If it ain’t broke, fix it anyway.

VU+ Solo SE running Black Hole 2.1.4
    TBS5922SE running SmartDVB & EBS Pro
    1m motorised Dish with Quad Inverto Black Ultra LNB

• hi mate
    as long as you have the config file(or made one yourself cccam2oscam converter) put the line into the corressponding cable/newcamd/cccam sections (AT THE BOTTOM)
    make sure to restart the cam in softpanel and maybe even reboot 'enigma'(lol) for good measure

• hi mate
    as long as you have the config file(or made one yourself cccam2oscam converter) put the line into the corressponding cable/newcamd/cccam sections (AT THE BOTTOM)
    make sure to restart the cam in softpanel and maybe even reboot 'enigma'(lol) for good measure

Thanks mate, excuse my stupidity....... so what do I need to add to the oscam.conf file to get oskam.keys to work?

• no worries we all start some time.
    youll need:
    server name (soemthing like servername.noip.org)
    port number (anything but 56000 for example)
    usernname (what your server gave you)
    password..
    put them into the server config.reboot/restart cam(whichever or both)

voila

• Sorry i'm not explaining very well.....
    I have got my oscam.server file already setup with my N line and that is working fine.
    The trouble i'm having is with the oscam.keys file doesn't seem to be working for I***** / SECA / VIACCESS / BISS etc.

Edited once, last by daveondisc ().

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!