Cccam provider, optibox spider hd

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,204 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• This forum doesn't offer support to members who use payservers buddy....... a reminder of the rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

You really should read up on the concept of "cardsharing"......... rather than giving your hard earned cash to somebody who "lets you down"

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Apologies for my ignorance and thanks. Not very "up" on all this if I'm honest, so much stuff I've read and it all gets a little confusing. As a beginner could you recommend or point me in the right direction of where to start?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!