Technomate TM-Nano-2T Enigma 2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 761 times. The last Post () by timbo4000.

• Hi folks,

Just looking for some view on the above box. Is it a good/capable trouble free box that will do a good job running the VIX image?
    Is the Nano 2T super worth the extra £30 for the speed?

• Only really noticed the differents in speed when the box boots from a off startup it boots in about 40sec as a 750 processor takes about 70 sec, other than that not much more to add.

• Hi folks,

Just looking for some view on the above box. Is it a good/capable trouble free box that will do a good job running the VIX image?
    Is the Nano 2T super worth the extra £30 for the speed?

I have had a Nano-2T in the past and then moved on to a Vu+ Solo2 and finally on to my current box a Technomate TM-Nano2 Super and I must say this box is much quicker than the 2T was, startup is faster, channel scrolling is faster, overall a more responsive box. One thing that used to crash my 2T was the Cross EPG guide download, but the Super box works smoothly with this no problem. Definitely worth the extra £30 in my eyes !

Just for reference the Vu+ Solo2 was more expensive and all in all is no quicker than the TM-Nano2 Super, so thumbs up from me for a TM-Nano2 Super !

Hope this helps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!