How to switch from sly to vm

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 899 times. The last Post () by master G.

• HI i got a ue+ but don't know who to switch between sly and vm? any help..

also having issues with softcam from plugins download, doesn't seem to install cfg and other files just adds mgcamd to the menue.

im using vix image as purchased from world of sat

• Hi have you found out the information yet as have just ordered mine so looking for information on setup and this will be one of them.

regards

• Hope u get an answer here as that's whats holding me back from getting new box. Currently have 2 x dm800 and would rather dump both for all in one box. Just really unsure how channel lists will work and how I can switch between satellite and cable channels. I would have thought writing one bouquet would over write the other???

• Official Post

You will have a separate channel list or bouquets for both sat and cable.. Basically zap on the channel from the correct channel list or bouquet and it opens, there is no switching really..

AutoBouquets plugin will setup a separate bouquet for each..

There are no config files included in the softcams downloaded from the openvix feeds.. If you still need configs let us know..

HI i got a ue+ but don't know who to switch between sly and vm? any help..

also having issues with softcam from plugins download, doesn't seem to install cfg and other files just adds mgcamd to the menue.

im using vix image as purchased from world of sat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!