weather plugin gives GSOD with openpli4 but I deleted the plugin!! on solo2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• I am trying with a backup image of openpli4 on solo2 but it has this niggle in that a reboot can generate the GSOD and the blame is "weather plugin" I have gone to plugins and removed it but still crashes box. Where would I find the actual file in the box and try to delete it that way?

or is there another fix? I tried openpli4 beta but that gave me too much grief adding all the bits so went back to backup that I got on here ictyus.

• I found 2 entries, a directory for weather that was empty and another for yweather. I have deleted both and will check later, it usually occurs if I download something that requires a restart.

thank you

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!