african cup of nations 2015

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 312 times. The last Post () by busman.

• I like some input what do you think of morocco refusal to host nations cup
    i bet a lot of european clubs will be happy if its cancel altogether.
    but seriously on health issues of spread of ebola , what do you thing

• I like some input what do you think of morocco refusal to host nations cup
    i bet a lot of european clubs will be happy if its cancel altogether.
    but seriously on health issues of spread of ebola , what do you thing

I think Morocco worries about "Fans" coming from infected areas'
    Who knows if they are right or Wrong ?

What option is there for play another country ? Doesn't everyone have concerns about African Travellers Now ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• this is quote from the man who runs african football not once did he mention ebola epidemic

quote/ When asked if he understood Morocco's stance, Hayatou said: "No, I do not understand.
    "We have been in contact with the Moroccan Football Federation, I led a delegation to
    Morocco and we had much dialogue with them that the Africa Cup of Nations, which is our main event, cannot be postponed.
    "Once you postpone this event, it will open the door for everybody to ask for a delay of any competition and we will no longer be credible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!