Router Help Please

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 931 times. The last Post () by multipack.

• Hi ,
    Can someone help me please?
    I am currently using a SAB Solo F+, no problems when connected to 1 type router & ISP, All works ok, When i connect to a friends ISP, then the trouble starts, The whole thing starts to freeze & is unusable. I'm pretty sure that its down to the router as i have tried different ones & it is the same type router & ISP that the issue happens on. Only one type. I have disabled the DCHP & re-enabled it but it does not make a difference. When i connect to my own ISP & router without making any changes it works without any issue
    Any help appreciated
    Thanks

• Hi satBit we need more info _
    Are you certain you have the correct configuration _
    What ISP and what router ?

The way i read your post is saying that your sat box works ok connected to your router but the same box connected to a friends router doesn't function the same and suffers from freezing ect ?

OR

Are you talking about the router(s) itself ?

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Edited once, last by rikjaard-real: spelling?gramma ().

• Hi, Thank you for the response.
    The box works perfectly on my own ISP & router at my house,(Voda****)
    When i go to my friends house with the same box, The box is freezing, He is using a different ISP & different router,(eircom ZYXEL F1000)
    I then take take to 3rd friends house using the same ISP & router as mine(VODa****) & again the box works perfectly without any issue,
    I then take the same box to a 4th house using the same type router & ISP (Eircom Zyxel F1000) & again it does not work,
    I am sure that some settings in the router need to be changed but i am not sure what it is.
    So the Voda**** works ok without issue,
    But the eircom zyxel F1000 does not work
    Can you help?

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify , 4 different router's have been tested & 2 ISP,

The 2 zyxel routers used with efibre eircom ISP work, but very badly , freezing, locking up etc,
    But the other 2 routers, DSL tested on Vodafone work without any issue,
    All using the same box.

Is there some configuration changes that i need to make to work with the Eircom Zyxel F1000 router ?
    Or are there configuration changes i need to make with the box.
    Please advise,
    Thanks

Edited once, last by Satbit ().

• i take it that this box your using has a *gift* and you arent sharing your own card??? if you are sharing your own card then its a port forwarding issue and the changing of the isps and ip's is upsetting your clients causing stuttering.

if its a payserver your using you wont get any help here....thems the rules

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!