dm 800 hd pvr

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,685 times. The last Post () by nano.

• By the sound of it you have a very old SIM 1.0 box. In this case I think google will be your best friend. There are no images for boxes that old on this forum.

I would recommend trying to get hold of a SIM 2.01 chip which will allow you to use newer images. You can get them of Aliexpress for about £12.

Nano

• Just make sure your box is genuine if you are going to use the link in the previous post.

If its a clone with a SIM 1.0 it will give you a no CA error.

Nano

• Yes as nano said make sure it's not cloned i have the bootloader and an image for the cloned one they are on a hard drive and I need to look for the hard drive. If you have no luck I'll post them on here tomorrow.

DreamUP_Patched_dm800_clon. (2.56 MB, 389 )
    ssl76C_20100909. (414.5 KB, 322 )
    secondstage-dm800-69. (166.7 KB)
    DM800-SSL79F. (208.7 KB)

• thanks guys for your help.
    my sim is dreambox security a2p
    i will try with your link bigdes

- - - Updated - - -

and my dreambox is clone

• no.until tomorrow no.
    now i'm looking on alixpress for a new card 2.01 .
    if i buy a new card what else i will need?
    what image and bootloader you think that is best for the moment?

- - - Updated - - -

This is the ??? bootloader Web Interface.

If you see this, your box didn't boot to Linux.
    Unless you interrupted the boot process, this usually means that you have no valid operating system in flash.
    Don't panic! It's not a problem. You can just flash a new version and everything will be fine!
    Otherwise, you can boot from network or compact flash. (Sollte jetzt gehen, wurde aber noch *nie* getestet! Nicht wundern wenns nicht geht!)
    If you're about to give up, you might get help at the Dream Multimedia Support board!
    Currently there aren't many other features...

You can download your current flash contents (64 MB) here, but please don't expect to be able to flash it back. It's merely a debugging feature.
    This device's Serial Number is ?, and was built on N/A.

Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #59, built 20080509

device info firmware upgrade

every time i send an image to the dreambox i see this when i try tu connect web interface.

Edited once, last by renos80 ().

• Here is the image that you wanted. it's a backup one i had with a tv guide. If you use the thread instead of a private message you would have a quicker response. :40_002:

- - - Updated - - -

There is no point starting a thread if you are going to reply by private messages everybody's on this site to help each other out that can't be done if everybody starts sending private messages. Also if you want to say thanks there is a thanks/like bottom at the bottom of my posts on your thread. :cool: :32_002:

• If you do get a new SIM 2.01 all you need to do is before you install it is to flash a SIM 2.01 image to the box through the web interface. When its complete just shut down the box. Install the new sim.

Switch on box. It should then boot to the new image. If you switch the box on before changing the sim card you will get a NO CA error.

I often switch between SIM 2.10 and Genuine SIM on my 800se dependent on what image i want to try out. Thats the way i do it, it should be the same on the 800HD

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!