CCcam stopped working on my openvix vu+ duo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,385 times. The last Post () by ins1337.

• Hi all,

so i have 4 vu+ duo boxes, all have been happily running openvix (not sure which versions) for the past 2years or so.

Recently it seems to have stopped connecting and when I look into the options I get 'error reading web page' errors or similar.

I tried changing one of the boxes from openvix to the latest blackhole, and then installed a version of CCcam on the blackhole box etc, although still the connection seems to not work.

I've checked the server its connecting too and the problem is definitely on my end.

So my next step is to reset the box and do another fresh install of an openvix and CCcam again - but my problem is that there appear to be loads of different versions of CCcam and I just dont know which I should install... Is there a package somewhere with both the openvix and a compatible CCcam together?

And also presumably I dont need to flash the bootloader or anything - can literally ust put the latest version of openvix on usb to install, and then ftp the CCcam to the tmp folder, install that, then copy back across my CCcam.cfg file to /etc ?

Many thanks for all your help in advance,

• Inspiral - thanks for advice, though i've done that a few times before trying blackhole.. trouble is there are so many different Cccam i really dont know which to go for and each i tried failed.

I guess if I install the latest version of openvix and the latest version of CCcam they should work no? Trouble is I dont know which the latest ones are..

So ill get say version 2.3.0 of Cccam from here:

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=37064

And then the latest openvix i can find is Open vix 3.0 build 627 vu duo from here:

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=28689

should they work?

Edited 2 times, last by ins1337 ().

• If your going with OpenViX bud then you will need to use CCcam 2.3.0

The latest ViX is available here: OpenViX

OpenViX is now on Apollo 080 all other versions of it except for Apollo are no longer supported..... when you have the latest ViX installed you will be able to install CCcam 2.3.0 directly from their feeds.... menu/plugins

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thank you so much for the advice mckee - much appreciated.

happy to hear that the cccam will show up from the downloadable plugins now too!!

• Official Post

And also presumably I dont need to flash the bootloader or anything - can literally ust put the latest version of openvix on usb to install, and then ftp the CCcam to the tmp folder, install that, then copy back across my CCcam.cfg file to /etc ?

If you were using Open vix 3.0 build 627 you will already have the bootloader installed, so no need to flash it again.

When downloading CCcam from the feeds it won`t come with any configs, so use the attached CCcam.cfg or the ipk for CCcam2.3.0 that has configs included..

Or install our addons panel and download what you need from there [DOWNLOAD] Linuxsat-Support-Addons

• Master G - thanks,

However in the past in my CCcam.cfg all ive included is my N line to the server? such as the below only ofcourse with server and login details on:

N: 127.0.0.1 15000 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

- - - Updated - - -

not to worry - got it all working now using your cccam.cfg and adding my n line to it :)

thanks for all your help guys

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!