Best twin tuner Linux Satellite receivers

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,146 times. The last Post () by tennents.

• hi lads im thinking of getting a new box i have a dm800 for my hd channnels which i can record on but i have to watch the channel that i want to record im looking for a box that i can watch one channel and record on a different channel that im not watching allso anyone no how i can burn what ive recorded on my hard drive to recordable dvd player thanks lads

• Hi Tennents, if you want a forst class twin tuner hd box go for the VU+ Duo,loads of support and add-ons for it,plenty of backup images etc,if you want somthing a bit cheaper i have also had a Qbox mini Hd twin tuner,nice little box and does a good job.Both are available for our sponsor,sat-shop.

Cheers

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Vu+ Duo i'd say sounds what you are looking for :)

Xtrend ET9000HD would also do what you need!...

As for burning to Dvd's I would say ftp what you have on your hard drive to your laptop..

And burn them to dvd's from there...

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “twin tunner receivers” to “Best twin tuner Linux Satellite receivers”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!