800hd software version help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 575 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hey everyone hope you're all well.

I hope this is the right forum to post on could find any other that related to my question.

So I've got a dm800hd clone with open pli on it. It works fine and ask but i really want to install open vix, only problem is, the sun forum has images Categorised by Clone type and i don't have any clue whatsoever which one to use.

Is there a way I could find out?

Thanks for any help.

• VIX don't make an image for the DM800, they do not support Dream Multimedia products whether Original or Clone.

Nano

• Hi thanks for the response. In the dreambox clone sub forum on the Ferrari sub, there is an open vix hellios image.

I'm also looking to try blackhole but in just not sure which sub forum in dreambox clone images sub to use. Any idea on how to figure that out?

• the VIX team do not officially support DM receivers, Just like they don't support SH4 receivers either.
    It will probably be an image that somebody has tried to port across from a Vu+ Image or it will be OpenATV with an OpenVix front end.

The image may not be that reliable so its upto you whether or not you try it on your receiver. You will also get no support from the WOS forum (Home forum of VIX team).

Blackhole don't officially support DM receivers either so that image will also be one ported across from a Vu+ image. It won't be the work of the official Blackhole Team.

What does your receiver say on the front display as its booting? That is usually a good indication of what SIM is in the box. Failing that you could open the box up and look at the sim. It will usually indicate which sim it is.

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!