Playback issue

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 490 times. The last Post () by tiger.

• Hallo there
    I have an odd problem with my alien2 and hope someone here knows the answer.
    When watching a recorded file and I stop it somewhere it doesn't remember where I left off. It happened from one day to the next. I tried unplugging hdd reflashed fw did a factory reset and restored from database.

Can someone out there help me?

Thank you

• i have a different problem with Spark.. :(
    all the channels of ''SLY'' and all others working fine... in ENIGMA2 but not in SPARK :( When i try to watch the same channel in SPARK it comes as SCRAMBLED channel... Using same N line in ENIGMA2 & SPARK. any idea guys ? please help...

Thanks

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!