Help please with Biss 27.5 in CCcam

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,145 times. The last Post () by freedaweed.

• Hi all. I'm new to Linux e2 open pli etc etc. I've read literally 100's of threads and posts trying to make sense of it all. My head is now spinning and not in a good way lol. My goal is to view BBC on 27.5 with my TM-Nano2 Super like i do on my TM-5402m3. I've been told i can do this will CCcam but know no help with doing it. Can someone enlighten me please.

• Official Post

These two lines need to be active in CCcam.cfg:

Code
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw

Place SoftCam.Key & constant.cw files in /var/keys folder.

The attached CCcam.cfg already has this configured..

There are no keys on the forum, but you could try this plugin => Tskd Key downloader

• is it impossible to get bbc working on a vu+ would be great, is it still the same that the vu cant read the high frequencys of the broadcast, a couple of years ago i had it running sweet on vusolo with gcamnd i think it was and the relevent keys, would be fantastic to get it up and running again

• To clarify, the OP was asking if it is possible to view certain channels broadcasting on 27.5w on a TM box with CCcam. Post 3 in this thread asks if it possible to achieve this on a VU box. It most definitely is, for example, on a VU DU02 running Vix Apollo and mgcamd 1.38 and I believe it works with Oscam ymod. However, apart from the obvious requirement for the latest k**s, it does require a fair amount of other work. This is what I am not sure it is ok to discuss.

• Thank's guys going to try now. I have the key already as i use it on my 5402m3. Will let you know how i get on.

No joy so far. The file you attached i cant do anything with so i entered manually. Not sure where i would put the Key or what format to use ie (Biss:) or (F:) ????

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!