Astro Beyond Card Sharing

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 835 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hello all. im newbie in card sharing, i just know some basic in ubuntu and servers,
    i was install oscam on my ubuntu 10.4 on my pc.
    i need some guide and steps how i can sharing my TV channel from my card called "Astro Beyond".
    in malaysia we need to Pay too expensive to watch TV. if i can shared my "Astro" acc to my family and friends,
    it can save our money to buy other necessities

I need help from you all. :26_002:

• hello all. im newbie in card sharing, i just know some basic in ubuntu and servers,
    i was install oscam on my ubuntu 10.4 on my pc.
    i need some guide and steps how i can sharing my TV channel from my card called "Astro Beyond".
    in malaysia we need to Pay too expensive to watch TV. if i can shared my "Astro" acc to my family and friends,
    it can save our money to buy other necessities

• May be worth you looking at this thread

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=70998

Give the original poster a PM, maybe he will be able to give you some pointers.

This is mostly a European forum so we probably won't be able to directly help you with this card, most of us have no experience with stuff from your part of the world.

Nano

• Helmi16,

The card is paired to the decorder.
    No card sharing in paired cards.
    :72::72::72:

The BEST FORUM for ALL SAT matters. Any reason that you should not be here???:85:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!