Unstable CCcam om Openatv 4.2 image

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,397 times. The last Post () by mahrkpat.

• hi..
    I recently downloaded openatv 4.2 nightly image on my evo M7 box and also downloaded CCcam 2.3.0 from the openatv cccam collection feeds on this site. I was able to get it working with the help of some lovely people on this site but there is a problem with the cccam. But anytime the CCcam is not stable. anytime i change the channel, the cccam disconnects and i have to restart it everytime this happens. sometimes it comes back on or i have to restart the box. Is there something i did wrong or there is something i have not done? please help needed. thanks in advance.

• Thanks for your advice but which cccam version do you think it's more stable please. Because ive tried version 2.1.4 before and didn't work for me. Thanks

• We really need some more info regards what is happening with cccam, is it being used as a server to read ypur card etc? or have you got it running with just your line inserted in the cfg file?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks Mckee25, I Have the CCcam running with my line inserted into the cfg file. it works fine if i do not change the channel but once i changed the channel it stops and i have to restart it.

• Not sure this will help with the evo but I had a similar problem with open atv and in menu>info>softcam panel I changed the default cam starter from python to init.d (not exact words not in front of my box at the mo) that fixed the problem.

ps it might be better if you haven't already to install the softcam feed and then install cams from the plugin menu for compatibility.

Edited once, last by mahrkpat ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!