Icecrypt S3700... Enigma 2 and Oscam

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,218 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello All,

I have searched around the forum, and i am not really finding a clear answer...

I have Enigma 2 installed on my Icecrypt S3700 CHD. I have only recently started using E2, so still trying to find my way around.

I was able to enter my c-line info into Oscam.server. Rebooted the box, and all was well... All of the channels that were available from 28.2E were viewable. Although after a short time on any of the Sly UK channels there was a freeze, and delay of few seconds before clearing again. These freezes are fairly frequent. Minutes apart.

I know that the c-line i have is good... as i have been using the line on the Spark side of the box, and it has been flawless.

Is there something else that i need to change in the oscam.server file? Should i edit any of the details in the oscam.cfg file, or the oscam.user file?

The image i am using is Hyperion V4.

I am only wanting to view the channels, not share them...

Many Thanks, in advance.

• What version of OSCam are you using?

You are running the same image as i have on my Alien 2 which is essentially the same box. Can't say i have the same problems on mine.

Have you done the checks on exactly the same channels with both Spark and E2?

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!