SW help

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 742 times. The last Post () by signal87.

• Hi there. total newb so forgive me. I've got an icecrypt s3550 hdcci running Mgcamd 1.38.
    its been ok, but recently its been freezing up every 15 seconds or so..
    I've been told i need to be using CCcam but i don't have a clue as i know there are different versions for different boxes

any help appreciated. :)

• Official Post

I would be surprised if CCcam will improve the situation any, mgcamd is a better client softcam. I would imagine it`s a problem with the server.

There has been a lot of posts recently of high ecm times and freezing for people who have their own cards.

If you know you have a decent internet connection with no interruptions and nothing else using the bandwidth on your network, then you have narrowed it down to being the server, because you said, mgcamd has been working fine until recently.

As far as i`m aware you can change to CCcam with the remote control.

Menu-> Utilities -> Plugin -> Xcamconfigure -> Select your server from the list -> Select Client and make sure you use the < > arrow keys and select cccam2

• well I've got a gd connection for starters, and the sever i use has been under a lot of upgrades, so much so i have been shifted onto a new one.
    this improved my connection a lot, bar the freezing.
    BTW i don't use xcamconfigure. i input it manually with a direct ftp access to the box.

I'm still getting my head around the software, but I'm using a single server with C line.
    because i have access to the file system on the box i could get more information if that help.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!