VTi "Vu+ Team Image Solo2 " - V 7.0.1 - 04.11.2014 - not working excellent.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 447 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hello.
    After reflash I have about 1 day peace, then suddenly my pilot is working occasionally. Some times switching of for a minute can help, but more I need to re flash an image again. Any Idea what the problem? I updated software to 20.11.2014. it helps only for a while.
    Anybody has a similar problems, or this image is so unstable with my box?? Should I try with some another image? Which is the best in your opinion?

Thanks for any help
    Ademerlac

• I found vix to be the image i like best but i would not recommend the vix hd image plugins like oscam and cccam info dont size well and when you play media the play button doesnt come off the screen its still in its infancy , other than that the normal version is great never had any crashes unless i made them happen

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!