Hdd Not showing in settings so cant initialise.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 519 times. The last Post () by Digitalss.

• Firstly just like to say hi to everyone here. Been devouring the forums since I got my nbox 5800sx and found them initially baffling then slowly more and more helpful. I am a complete newbie to this scene never done anything with satellite boxes. However I've muddled through and have flashed the box with pli image from here and ftpd and got my cline working on oscam. The problem I've hit is I cant record anything. The message come up missing/hdd/movie/ no hdd found or Hdd not initialised. I cant see a HDD option in setup. I hope this is fixable and that someone can help.

• Firstly just like to say hi to everyone here. Been devouring the forums since I got my nbox 5800sx and found them initially baffling then slowly more and more helpful. I am a complete newbie to this scene never done anything with satellite boxes. However I've muddled through and have flashed the box with pli image from here and ftpd and got my cline working on oscam. The problem I've hit is I cant record anything. The message come up missing/hdd/movie/ no hdd found or Hdd not initialised. I cant see a HDD option in setup. I hope this is fixable and that someone can help.

I've got the same problem, I can see the hard drive and I have mounted it but I still get the same message, I also can't ftp anything over to it, don't know how to initialise

- - - Updated - - -

Ok , I think the route of all the problems I have is the 250 gb drive HDD is set to ro (read only) does anyone know how to change it yo rw (read write)

- - - Updated - - -

Have re partitioned and formatted drive and this has fixed the problems

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!