Thor 0,8 and 4,8 sirius.

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,179 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• I have a problem with loading the .xml in blackhole image, or maybe i´m just a bit rusty on linux .

If i unzip the .xml.zip and ftp to /etc/enigma2 the bouquet shows in favorites as "n/a"

if i rename the satellites.xml to "userbouquet.viasat.tv" it´s stil "n/a"

Tried to rename to userbouquet.viasat.xml it´s still showing as "n/a"

Should it be executed as a .zip file, which I can´t see an option for in Blackhole? I only see an an option for .ipk ?

Sorry about sounding totally newb, but i´m a bit lost here..

• Official Post

You also have to add them to the bouquets.tv when using Blackhole Image.

If you open the file you need to add this line and ofcause change for name for all your bouquets

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.viasat.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

But you can download Autoboquets maker from Blackhole addons download plugins

its much easier to use and really nice plugin to have installed with many good functions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Thanks for your answer

I´m a bit confused though

In the "last scanned" bouquets i have this:

#NAME Last Scanned

#SERVICE 1:0:1:1801:C:55:300000:0:0:0:

But the .xml from: satellites-xml.org contains these lines:

<sat name="4.8E Ku-band Astra 4A &amp; SES 5" flags="1" position="48">

<transponder frequency="11265000" symbol_rate="30000000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" system="1" modulation="2" />

With my limited knowledge, I think i will look into the Autoboquets maker add-on you suggested..

• Official Post

Yes its a really good plugin and you get your bouquets sorted so i strongly recommend that you use that plugin :)

• Official Post

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

You are asking me about an image dedicated to Vu+ only so sorry even if its not against the law to use any image in any STB

I cant help you there my friend i just read in your post that you used Blackhole and therfor assumed you also hade a Vu+ STB

For an Dreambox 900 UHD i would recommend an image built for that STB it will guarante you that all works fine

and Autobouqets Maker is avalible in ATV for DM 900 UHD buth that i think abu baniaz can answer better then me :)

• Official Post

Sorry was a little destracted earlier so did not se buenso try an use the satellites.xml file as bouquet file :)

But still Panda555 Blackhole image dont pickup unlinked bouquets they have to be manual inserted to bouquets.tv file

Not like with OE alliance images they can be configured to automatic pickup unlinked bouqets and add them to bouquets.tv file

So in bouquets.tv file this line must be added manual to make it work.

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.4_8_e___viasat.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

File boquets.tv can be found in same folder /etc/enigma2/

Open with text editor and copy this line and paste in to the bouquets.tv

And of cause you must uplaud the file attached by Panda555 to /etc/enigma2

Save and reboot

• I have also BH image in my box. There is no need to manually add userbouquet. In image exist choice for setting load unlinked userbouquets.

Should go in Main menu - System - Customize - Load unlinked userbouquets ON ( green ). I have already using userbouquets.

When I choose Favourites ( blue button ) they are there. I hope I understand you well.

• Official Post

Then you are running an Modded BH image for Dreambox that is infact not a real Blackhole image

If you use OpenBlackhole this function is there since the OBH image is built on the Open Alliance core

When Blackhole is built on the Vu+ OI 3.0 core.

In Original Blackhole this function does not excist and therfor you need to add any unlinked bouqets manual to bouquets.tv

If you use the original image with an Original Vu+ STB :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!