Error while installing opensc pcscd libccid

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 287 times. The last Post () by Bean.

• Hi guys,

I am trying to get a new server up and running. I have oscam and cccam running fine on ubuntu 12.04.4

When I try to run the following this is what I get -

root@ubuntu:~# sudo apt-get install opensc pcscd libccid
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    The following extra packages will be installed:
    libltdl7
    Suggested packages:
    pcmciautils
    The following NEW packages will be installed:
    libccid libltdl7 opensc pcscd
    0 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 82 not upgraded.
    Need to get 935 kB/1,140 kB of archives.
    After this operation, 3,319 kB of additional disk space will be used.
    Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
    Get:1 http://ie.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/universe opensc amd64 0.12.2-2ubuntu1 [935 kB]
    Fetched 935 kB in 8s (111 kB/s)
    Failed to fetch http://ie.archive.ubuntu.com/u…0.12.2-2ubuntu1_amd64.deb Hash Sum mismatch
    E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

I have a HP Proliant Gen8 Server which is 64 bit. Would it be something to do with the 64 bit?

Any ideas?

Bean

• Have a look here buddy:

How to install Omnikey readers on Linux PC and scroll down to Unbuntu way.....

Follow the instructions posted by master G, 64 bit processor should make no difference..... when you have completed this FTP the attached file I have posted for you (which is already edited) to etc/opensc

Do a reboot, and then type sudo lsusb you should see the omnikey reader listed.......

• I have a working ubuntu server with omnikey attached which works a treat with sly card attached.

I have a new machine with ubuntu installed. If I could mirror everything I have on the working server to the new server it would save a lot of messing around. Is there a way of copying everything over from the old server to the new server?

• Is there a tutorial anywhere that can show me how to move everything from one tower to another using ubuntu?

I have deleted the file as you have said Ten and run the update but still getting errors -

Get:47 http://ie.archive.ubuntu.com precise-updates/universe Sources [111 kB]
    100% [47 Sources bzip2 0 B] [Waiting for headers] 64.9 kB/s 0s
    bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
    Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
    You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
    data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

I was thinking if I could duplicate my working server and copy everything across to the new one it should work right?

Edited 3 times, last by Bean ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!