$ky card expire soon EX, 20/9/2011

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,689 times. The last Post () by roble.

• HI
    my $ky card soon will expire EX, 20/9/2011

iam using oscam and cccam.
    so i need to know if my card will update automatic, or i need to put in back 2 orignal box.

if i need to put original box when?

thanks by

• this is my oscam
    i found it different

the only diffrent is cardmhz = 357
    i have delete it

OSCAM CONF

OSCAM SERVER

OSCAM USER

Code
    [account]
    user = test1
    description = for local mgcamd or DVBAPI
    pwd = test2
    disabled = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963:000000
    • Official Post

In oscam.user you have au = 1
    change this to

Code
    au = lower card
  • In oscam.user you have au = 1
    change this to

Code
    au = lower card

Hi Ten below -

When I have au = lower card I get au showing off in the client section of webif and au on in the reader section but when I set this to au = 1 I get au on in both r and c sections of webif - Shouldn't au be on in r and c sections of webif for card to auto update?

Thanks
    cgj56

• Official Post

Hi Ten below -

When I have au = lower card I get au showing off in the client section of webif and au on in the reader section but when I set this to au = 1 I get au on in both r and c sections of webif - Shouldn't au be on in r and c sections of webif for card to auto update?

Thanks
    cgj56

Well at least you got my name right lol, the au = lower card was for roble's configs he posted. Yours are obviously different, start a new thread if you are having problems with the updates.

• I start to be confuze now with this update of card.
    1 version--with Oscam +CCcam 213, with this Au= 1 or lower card or other version
    2. Mgcamd 135+Oscam 1.1

what to use at the end ? to update the card???
    at the end I´ll go to provider to buy with 50 euro the SD box, and I finish by updating correct the card----- , no headhache anymore.

please recommend the best option to install, to update the my card.

my card is Caid 093B

• Official Post

This thread is about a 963 card with oscam/cccam/newcamd if you start a new thread for your problem you are far more likely to get a reply mate.

• hi all my sly card expire to night and any advice

i put back to original box but not sure if will update to night or not or can i do force an Update

• my recommendation , is to put the card in original BOX , and let 't inside , minim 2-3 hours.
    Until 1 AM , your entitlements on your card will be updated.

after this 3 hours, you can check , in Oscam , the status of update , on reader section.

myself , I cannot manage to update the card in Oscam.
    Soo I used original box in last day , for 3 hours, with card inside , and was OK.

success

• thanks
    i put in since this morining 4am and still in the box so will wait intill 4am tomorow morning

if doesnt update what will happen what i have to do

• Official Post

You could try using the dvapi function in oscam as server to update your card, then go back to using oscam as cardreader with CCcam2.1.3.

If you are using BlackHole image you could use these oscam ready ipk files, they are configured to update entitlements.

• what about force it

what is gonna happen if no update 2 night the card will stop working or

please mr g where can i found the folder in oscam and cccam when i whant to add them

• solved the problem

20 days b 4 the date expire you will notice u r card start freezing and day after day will freez more and more even if u dont have cline and fline.

you need to put u r card in the original box 2 days b 4 the expire day.

thanks

• please give us a feedback, what you manage at the end. you update the entitlements in last day in original BOX , or you modified the Oscam, and update the card in Oscam.

If you update in Oscam, what were , the settings that you made, that help to update the card.
    how many hours you let the card in box original , until you get the card update. you let the Box ( original or Dream ) on a special Channel , or the update can be made on any channel.

:43_002:

:69:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!