Motorised dish question

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 901 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• Hi, im in the process of getting a 1m motorised dish for watching 28e to 30w, we have 3 boxes in the house connected to a old *** dish which works fine, i only want the motorised dish to be connected and controlled to my main box vu solo 2, my question is do i have to keep my old dish up for my other 2 28e boxes, or can they be connected to my new dish and still pick up 28e if the dish is in position for 30w with some sort of double lnb, just don't fancy having 2 dishes up on the house
    thanks
    kev

• 28e to 30w is too wide an angle to add extra lnbs you wont be able to do 30w and 28e at the same time with a single dish , but you can fit extra lnbs to a motorised dish parked at 28e and get 13 19 23 for example until the dish turns , you will be stuck with 2 dishes , try hide one the dish down the garden some where

• Yeah your gonna need two dishes ¬ Set your motorised one up down the garden like stevejo suggests _ Hidden and easy to maintain:69:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!