Wanted. LNB Holder for Prodelin offset Dish.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 654 times. The last Post () by amdaley.

• Wanted. LNB Holder for Prodelin / Echostar 1.2mt offset Dish.

LNB Holder for Prodelin / Echostar 1.2mt offset dish capable of holding a Universal Lnb.

Looks like this.

722c6696f053.jpg

Photo from old US site.

If anyone has one like this for sale please send me a PM.

Thank you.

Edited once, last by amdaley ().

• Just get the clamp section and fabricate the rest of the with fibre glass youll be surprised how easy it is to do if you make a little cardboard template first then dont panic if it looks a mess you can sand grind and dress it to shape then drill the holes , you can also make the 3 legs from some sheet metal with holes position them in a little make shift jig and mould them to the collar then tidy it up

• Are there any local engineering firms or metal fabricators that you could call in with to see if they could make one for you?

Just get the clamp section and fabricate the rest of the with fibre glass youll be surprised how easy it is to do if you make a little cardboard template first then dont panic if it looks a mess you can sand grind and dress it to shape then drill the holes , you can also make the 3 legs from some sheet metal with holes position them in a little make shift jig and mould them to the collar then tidy it up

Yes its looking like a diy job.
    I live in a rural area so I'm not sure if there are any local engineering firms but I will take a look.
    I know these brackets are no longer made but I'm surprised that there aren't any floating around in boxes of old stuff stored in garages etc.
    I'm presuming that anyone with something like this in a box somewhere is no longer interested in satellite & therefore doesn't see these messages.
    Better get the measuring tape & cardboard out then.

• everyone will see it but youll find a lot not using that style of dish or still are so dont have spares most folk tend to throw stuff out when upgrading to avoid getting the wifes back up even more than they already have

• everyone will see it but youll find a lot not using that style of dish or still are so dont have spares most folk tend to throw stuff out when upgrading to avoid getting the wifes back up even more than they already have

True I suppose:haha:
    Fortunately I don't have those problems but from experience I understand them.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent an email to both Satellite Superstore & Tv Trade.ie with photos of what I was looking for but didn't receive a reply from either even though I had bought quite a few items from both in the past few months.
    It seems that if you want to buy a big ticket item they have no problem answering e mails but if you want a smaller item or advice they have no interest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!