I,m Lnb confused

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,194 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• im a bit confused about lnbs, i,m buying a motorised dish, a technomate TM80, on the options i can upgrade to a invert black premium single or twin or quad also ultra single twin and quad, whats the difference do they give the dish a better sweet spot? i don't mind paying extra for something better i just don't know what it is i,m paying for.
    thanks
    kev

• ask yourself a question

how many recievers are you going to use

remember your question as it has single twin and quad

now that is

single for one
    twin for two
    and quad for four

which one are you

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• im a bit confused about lnbs, i,m buying a motorised dish, a technomate TM80, on the options i can upgrade to a invert black premium single or twin or quad also ultra single twin and quad, whats the difference do they give the dish a better sweet spot? i don't mind paying extra for something better i just don't know what it is i,m paying for.
    thanks
    kev

The ultra claims to have additional 5db of gain at some point across the spectrum compared to the Premium _
    79299791f1671.pngd81fd.png

I have only ever noticed a difference in very extreme situations like when i used to try and get Viasat from sirius on a 1.5m _ The ultra made a marginal improvement on picture stability ! :85:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!