mag 254 invalid formta

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,743 times. The last Post () by georgios73.

• Hi everybody. I am new to the iptv. I received my mag 254 today and set it up. I had it working but the picture was not coming in in hd so I played with settings and now I get invalid format. Any idea how to fix this. I used to get this on my sonicview fta but I knew how to fix it but I have no manual for the mag 254 just a little setup book. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Shannick

• what settings did you change, you cant change the quality of your stream what you see is what you get even if it is a hd channel you are streaming it loses quality after transcoding.

• If I understood your problem you may have changed the resolution settings. If your tv can't support 1080p then you will get this message.
    You will have to connect your mag254 to a tv using a hdmi cable to a tv that supports 1080p in order to change the settings back.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!