new red *** card problem

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,428 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• i have a omnikey 3120 and i have just recived a new *** card it looks the same as the white one but is red the card reader is not reading the new card what am i doing wrong can any one help deperately need help

• If you haven't already activated it and you have got an old SD box you can activate it in that. No need ring $ky. Just connect SD box to phone line, TV and dish, go into the engineers menu and do a new install.

Press the '$ky' button
    Press 'Services' button on the remote
    Select the 'System Setup' option which should be number 4
    Using the remote press '0' then '1' and then 'Select'

Select 'new installation' it should be one of the ones at the bottom of the list.

It should do a quick scan and then ring through to $ky and activate the card pairing it to the old box.

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

• no the card is activated i can watch movies and all others but card reader is not reading any entitlements

yes i am using the same config as the white one, if i do a pcsc_scan in terminal it shows the folowing with the R?d card

If your ATR is still not in the latest version then please send a mail
    to <ludovic.rousseau@free.fr> containing:
    - your ATR
    - a card description (in english)
    Thu Dec 4 15:07:08 2014
    Reader 0: OmniKey CardMan 3121 00 00
    Card state: Card inserted,
    ATR: 3F FD 13 25 02 50 00 0F 33 B0 16 69 FF 4A 50 D0 80 00 53 59 03

ATR: 3F FD 13 25 02 50 00 0F 33 B0 16 69 FF 4A 50 D0 80 00 53 59 03
    + TS = 3F --> Inverse Convention
    + T0 = FD, Y(1): 1111, K: 13 (historical bytes)
    TA(1) = 13 --> Fi=372, Di=4, 93 cycles/ETU
    43010 bits/s at 4 MHz, fMax for Fi = 5 MHz => 53763 bits/s
    TB(1) = 25 --> Programming Param P: 5 Volts, I: 1 milliamperes
    TC(1) = 02 --> Extra guard time: 2
    TD(1) = 50 --> Y(i+1) = 0101, Protocol T = 0
    -----
    TA(2) = 00 --> Protocol to be used in spec mode: T=0 - Capable to change - def ined by interface bytes
    TC(2) = 0F --> Work waiting time: 960 x 15 x (Fi/F)
    + Historical bytes: 33 B0 16 69 FF 4A 50 D0 80 00 53 59 03
    Category indicator byte: 33 (proprietary format)

Possibly identified card (using /root/.smartcard_list.txt):
    NONE

Your card is not present in the database.

• 3F FD 13 25 02 50 00 0F 33 B0 16 69 FF 4A 50 D0 80 00 53 59 03
    ..........................................OF..................... 00

What box are you paired to ?

- - - Updated - - -

3F FD 13 25 02 50 00 0F 33 B0 0F 69 FF 4A 50 D0 00 00 53 59 02
    *** Digital 2009 issue

3F FD 13 25 02 50 00 0F 33 B0 16 69 FF 4A 50 D0 80 00 53 59 03
    *** TV Multiroom

The ATR is correct get the oscam devs to add this to their list shouldnt take them long

- - - Updated - - -

Best try update oscam next time this is already reading , there is a ticket open about it not decoding premium on sd but likely another totally different issue like being paired to an hd box and expecting sd to work

Edited 2 times, last by stevejo ().

• how do i go about getting the oscam devs to add it to there list, also the card is paired with a white amstrad box and it works fine, i did have all the hd channels removed as i have poor eye sight and would not c ny benefit from this is it possibel this caould have caused a problem.

• This card opens in the newer oscam the ATR is ok , look at oscam time line there is a thread about premium not opening on sd as far as i was aware these cards were working so I didnt bother getting one when I had an install booked , what is the revision / version etc on your amstrad box ? I dont think there has been any updates of any sd boxes unless they have done something like was done in the drx 890 when the cards went into the original box , and this was before all hd went you lost premium , if you can give those details on the box would be good

- - - Updated - - -

White Amstrad the alarm bells are ringing , try a pace or a thomson hehe

• my white card works fine in the amstrad one and in the card reader but for some reason the r@d one does not even read anything, also i have an expired white card it is not even reading that in th reader so i think i may have another issue

• At what you are saying now your whole post dont make sense you need to be more specific as to whats doing what white card ,red card , and most of all update oscam to get the answer to reset issue fixed

- - - Updated - - -

If i get a chance later ill teamview your setup with you and try give you a hand but today is a busy day for me and cant promise , if you have recently had hd removed as you say has the red card been working in the original sly box ?? it wont be the first time they have changed a package and made a mess of the pairing or not seen an error on the screen when doing it , if it is working in the white amstrad im assuming is the box for the card your half way there just update oscam , this will sort the ATR issue

• sorry for the confusoin.

YES THE RED CARD HAS BEEN AND IS WORKING IN MY AMSTRAD BOX AND SO IS THE WHITE ONE THAT IS CURRENTLY IN MY CARD READER.

I HAD A NEW CARD SENT OUT AS THE BOX BLEW UP, I THEN WENT ONLINE AND MARRIED THE NEW CARD UP WITH THE AMSTRAD THE CARD IS WORKING FINE IN THE WHITE AMSTRAD BOX, BUT THE CARD READER IS NOT READING ANY ENTITLEMENTS AT ALL IN OSCAM, IT IS FINE AS I SAY WITH THE WHITE ONE THATS WORKS OK AND ALL ENTITLEMENTS ARE OK..

- - - Updated - - -

I HAVE ALSO UPDATED LATEST Oscam r10071 STILL SAME THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I CHECK ENTITLEMENTS

Cardsystem Valid To IRD ID (nagra) Provider
    n/a FF FF FF FF
    Serial Rom ATR
    00 00 00 00 SYAV-50LN 3F FD 13 25 02 50 00 0F 33 B0 16 69 FF 4A 50 D0 80 00 53 59 03
    Country Code (NDS) Region Code (NDS) Pin (NDS) Credit (NDS) Fuse (NDS)
    GBR DN12 5874 35 25
    Type Caid Provid ID Class Start Date Expire Date Name

• Open a ticket at streamboard your rom SYAV-50LN differs from the new card ticket on streamboard he has a new card but cant be the red card ,Ill have to get hold of red card and hand it to a friend I have this looks like this will be the end of sharing or using your e2 box for sly for everyone as soon as one battle is won the next is lost , no doubt this will end hd and sd , all the muppets on ebay are forcing sly's hand to do more about it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!