Lost connection

There are 61 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,955 times. The last Post () by master G.

• You are saying all these different phrases and words and confusing me as i dont know what they mean also i am doing this and dont have a legal card to share with any one am i wasting yours and my time?
    Cant change password when i go to telnet tab and click it comes up with info already there ( valid commands are sys ip show ) etc.

• FOLLOW THE TUTORIALS TO THE LETTER...
    YOU ARE NOT WASTING YOUR NOR OUR TIME !!!
    But you DO have a lot to read to start making sense of it all.
    Of course if you are only interested in watching footie and not learning this amazing hobby that´s up to you.
    A lot of us started up as "virtuals"( no personal card) and know exactly what it is like to get started.
    the ball is in your court my friend ;)

• you simply write : psswd NOT passwordthen you write the password you want. you will NOT see the letters you write then press ENTER.
    then it asks you to rewrite the same password again ,press enter .
    it will confirm that the password has been successfully changed.
    then write REBOOTand press enter.
    the box will restart itself.
    next time you open DCC, you need to writer your password below the word ROOT
    that will reconnect telnet + ftp ;)
    its all in the link i gave you in an earlier post :http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…7045-change-password.html

• Scoot1690 you shouldnt be putting down a fellow ULSTERman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[glow='red']THERE WILL BE NO RACIST/SEXIST/RELIGIOUS REMARKS ON THIS FORUM- EVEN IN JEST!!![/glow]

• Strange, did not see you make any mention you were paying someone for server, just you could not connect to a c/s server, everyone runs a c/s server no matter how they look at it, weird how ppl just jump on the payserver scumbag boat without even asking if your paying.

Case happens to be you are paying some server you found on the interwebby, then they aren't worth the hassle, get something to share and you won't be long getting sorted.

That aside, most of the replies should help you out, as you said you got to the CCcam.cfg, now all you need is someone to give you a line to see if you can connect to them, and as you said your mate is on same server and he is fine, then obviously it is a problem your side, anything could have happened, possible your ip got banned server side, in which case the guy running it would need to check and flush iptables to find the problem.

Either way, get a test line and see if it works.

No point asking me for test line, soz I deal with family and friends only, I have what I need, just like to drop by and help out if I can.

• North, that part that still has religious issues, think I could get em all to change to Linux vs Windows instead? would be so much more amusing don't you think?

/me already made the Linux petrol bomb

I already picked the winning corner :P

• None of my family or friends have access to there boxs, ever let none linux savvy ppl near a box? pmsl, I wouldn't let my family or friends inside theres even if they did pay me...rofl

@ lfc I think that ALL his posts confirm it was/is a payserver.... from the very first post..as he didnt even know or have access to his own setup!!!

• when i put in psswd in the telnet and enter it comes up valid commands are and shows sys ip show exit bridge set ether dot1q 1an wan pktqos and i cant get any further and he is a pay server although he is in hospital badly injured fractured skull, and a load of broken bones so i think we should forget about him his family are very concerned about him

• i wouldnt even call that religious lol no one i hope would find that offensive my grip was its a payserver mate and believe me they will fu*k you and rape you with pleasure they are all scumbags mate
    for genuine help thats no problem at all
    i just read ten belows comment as well and i agree with that he said everyone has to start at the bottom i need help from time to time myself mate no one is perfect but i am working on it mate
    no malice intended at all to you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!