How to update cccam.cfg on my VU+ Solo SE, to access Swiss UPC Cablecom ? Need help.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,959 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello,

I recently bought a VU+ Solo SE box.

I have installed on it the image VTI 8.0.0, and CCcam 2.3.0

The problem now is to configure correctly CCcam, to have access to the "UPC Cablecom Swiss cable network".

I have read that I have to modify the cccam.cfg file in the configuration\etc folder.

Here are the codes found on another server :

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My questions :

1) How to add the keys in the cccam.cfg file, on which format ? Do you have an example of .cfg file, with Swiss Cablecom configuration ?

2) Once the cccam.cfg modified and uploaded on the VU+, what do I have to do on the box to have access to the TV channels ?

Thank you very much for your help ?

Dan

Edited once, last by master G: removing keys ().

• Official Post

Please don`t post live keys for any provider on the forum. Those keys don`t connect to any type of server..

You could try oscam-emu or oscam ymod. FTP the attached file to /tmp folder then install in image menu ( Green button, yellow button, manually install ipk packages ). Restart enigma2. Press blue button and chose either softcam.

Place SoftCam.Key, constant.cw, oscam.keys and oscam.constant.cw in /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder.

These files may have keys for the swiss provider. Open each file with notepadd++ and check..

• Thank you Master G ! And sorry about the keys published, it was my first post...

I have installed the .ipk file through the VU+ file manager. I have activated the oscam-emu svn10041 in the box.

The files that you noticed (softcam.key, constant.cw, etc.) were already in the /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder. I suppose I don't have to do something else, correct ?

And then, what are the next steps, to see the channels ?

Are the keys in the .ipk the current keys, or do I have to find more recent ones ?

By the way, because the keys are not valid for a long time, where will I find the updates on the formum ? Will I have to download and install again the .pik file, or juste to edit/modify the files (softcam.key, etc.) ?

Thank you for your help,

Dan

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!