28e cardshare question

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 856 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• It just wont work m8 its the cams you use to watch thats share it also

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure we would be delighted if sly could pair to an e2 box without being able to share it , the biggest issue right now is the new card once that can open no issues

• I hope its here a bit longer then as i,m obsessed with looking and reading about satellite gear at the mo, although we will be ok still sharing cards that are not owned sly?

just waiting at min to get my new dish up, every-things arrived apart from chuffing wall mount, if its not here tomorrow I'm selotaping dish to wall :)

• I hope its here a bit longer then as i,m obsessed with looking and reading about satellite gear at the mo, although we will be ok still sharing cards that are not owned sly?

just waiting at min to get my new dish up, every-things arrived apart from chuffing wall mount, if its not here tomorrow I'm selotaping dish to wall :)

this would be stupid use duct tape much better :67:

• Nah six inch nails and blue tac is the preferred choice :lolz:

• Probably have sent the heavier item by courier. If they have sent it by Yodel you may get it by Christmas if your lucky.

• No more nails and cillit bang to clean it...:40_002::40_002:

LOL _ No more Nails Everytime ¬

If you cant wait go down B&Q for a bracket or call up an aerial company and collect 1 ¬
    You can always return the one you ordered ?

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!