Project oscam and Newcs on the same server.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,460 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Project oscam and Newcs on the same server.
    Is this possible on ubuntu instead of CCcam/Newcs?
    To set up a oscamserver on ubuntu is no problem, but need help with Newcs, maybe 1.67.
    Maybe someone allready have created this finished, newcsCheck.sh should also work since oscam also have this.

please come with input...

• Official Post

For example you followed this guide here => Tutorial - Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install

You could modify the CCcam scripts to run NewCs instead..

FTP to /usr/local/bin delete the CCcam 2.1.3 binary and replace with the newcs.i686 Binary, change permissions to 755.

FTP to /etc and open rc.local file. Edit from:

Code
    /usr/local/bin/cccam_2.1.3

To this, then save file:

Code
    /usr/local/bin/[COLOR='#FF0000']newcs.i686 -C /var/etc/newcs.xml[/COLOR]

FTP to /etc/ then open crontab file. Modify these 2 lines:

Code
    56 06 * * * root killall cccam_2.1.3
    59 06 * * * root /usr/local/bin/cccam_2.1.3

To this, then save, or place # in front of these lines to disable any restart everyday:

Code
    56 06 * * * root killall [COLOR='#FF0000']newcs.i686 -C /var/etc/newcs.xml[/COLOR]
    59 06 * * * root /usr/local/bin/[COLOR='#FF0000']newcs.i686 -C /var/etc/newcs.xml[/COLOR]

FTP to /var/script and open CCcamCheck.sh file. Find all instances of cccam_2.1.3 and replace with newcs.i686. Save file.

Now FTP newcs.xml to /var/etc folder.

Reboot server..

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!