dm800 clone

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,158 times. The last Post () by fatlad.

• My sons dm800 clone 95% of the channels work and a very good picture but the other 5% either don't come on or you can not watch them because of the pixelation. I connect it to my system at home works perfect install a new cable from the dish to the dm 2 months ago.

I'm starting to think its something to do with the dish but cannot understand why most of the channels work so before i order a new dish thought i would ask for your opinion.

Cheers

• signal strengh/quality ? maybe try to ajust the pointing again... "95% of the channels work" seems very good to me :D

can't say if you will get 100% with a new dish and dont know if worth it for (only) 5% channel missing

• Thanks nosoup

Took my Sly box round to check the signal the signal strength was about 80% and the quality was 50%.

Something else i did not mention some times the icon in the top left hand corner comes on for no reason and when it rains all channels pixelate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!