new stuff I have noticed in my LiveLog with the latest revision

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 862 times. The last Post () by tonymac.

• new stuff I have noticed in my LiveLog with the latest revision are

smargo-1 [***********] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

and also

smargo-1 [***********] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Tier expired

card needs pairing, maybe because I have not plugged it into receiver ever lol ?
    my tiers are up to date, so no idea about tier expired
    also I keep getting not found on asain channels every 5 min or so, usually the same ones aswell, are they playing with stuff or shall I drop back to a solid older version of oscam

• Thats a request for something you dont have only look at the logs and you will see what it is most likely a hd request

use a services list for what you have as with services and block all hd with a not services list , then you will just see invalid sid and it wont hit the reader

- - - Updated - - -

[hd_block]
    caid = 0963
    provid =
    srvid = 0F16,0F30,0F3E,0F4C,0F23,238E,0F21,0F1E,0F44,0F24,0F1C,0F4E,0EDC,0EEF,0F1B,0F5C,0F5D,0F5E,5154,0F50,0F05,CD69,0F2D,0EF8,0F1D,0516,0F0E,0EE6,0F17,0F4A,0F0D,0EE8,0EEB,0F3C,0EEA,0C1D,0F1A,0EE7,0EED,0EE9,0F3D,10D2,0F47,0F25,0FA3,0EDF,0F26,0F46,0F49,0EF0,0FA1,0EF3,0FA4,0FAA,0FAB,0EFB,0EDA,0EEE,0EF2,0FC3,0FC4,0EFC,0F19,0F2C,0F42,0F43,0F28,0F3F,0F68,0EDE

- - - Updated - - -

There is a start to stop hd requests

- - - Updated - - -

keep an eye on the log now and then for changes will help you

• Apply that to all your users to block hd requests , then you can either make a services or not services list for your reader , i made a not services list as it was less work , what i did was get the latest srvid for 0963 then to make a not services i then deleted everything i knew i had line by line , then i put the comma in and deleted the text both sides of the actual sid till i has a list , hard work at first but then easy to maintain from there , you will need to decide if your making a services or not services ,that way hd was blocked to everyone and what my card didnt have was blocked at the reader and what i did have from share is not effected I also added the not services hd list to all proxies to stop requests going to peers , now everything that is not is blocked , I have also got a white list running with only valid ecm for my card , its a bit of messing about but a lot better once running and maintained , the pause is still there thats appering every now and then but dont think this will ever be right untill new cards are sorted out and running with a bit of luck itll be possible

• If you are setup now just watch the logs now and then and you will see , then just add them and if something doesnt clear check your list for it , I have one box only watching off my locals so know if something is up

- - - Updated - - -

you will also notice a few strange requests now it appears to like the red cards are being used in a cam now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!