help me,can send info needed to calculated box key and cccam config file?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 450 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello i have a dm800hd and all sly channels have been working except hd channels. So i bought a second hand slybox of ebay and put my original white sly card back in the the box because the tunners failed in my other slyhd box and paired the card up with the new slybox. I have calculated the new box key in my cccam config file of the new slyhd box with the 17 digit/letters number and the 10 digit/letters in the box,but the box key will not clear movies or sports channels now,and i have tried loads of converters and they give me the same box key,also just found out that hd channels dont clear no more on slyuk.

Can someone please help me,can send info needed to calculated box key and cccam config file?

• first thing is inappropriate to shout use lower case on keybroad, hd channels are long gone it sounds like you paired ur card to hd box instead of sd you may need to go back to your first box if its sd , we need more info about the box

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!