how to get mgcamd working on amiko alien2

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,605 times. The last Post () by tnegun.

• can anybody give me an idiots guide on how to get mgcamd 135 working on amiko alien. I have oscam installed and its working. but some channels are glitching. When i use mgcamd on my quad the same channels are perfect.

i have uploaded my mgcamd list and cfg to /usr/keys and restarted and still no joy. do i have to edit oscam or anything.

cheers guys.

• heres a few files you may need that i used on the alien2 and for cable as well

in there you have mg_cfg and mgcamd 138 thers also a cable.xml but you dont need that i suspect its the mgcfg file thats missing or wrong

extract file and ftp to you locations, they are different on every image so look in var keys or usr keys and of course you emu , change att to 755

these files work

• Hey guys I hope you don't mind me hijacking. I've an AA2+ Triple and am using Mgcamd (1.38) but cannot get it to work unless I enable Mapping CA0 to CA1. Without this I just get a black screen and with it I can only use a single tuner. I've tried the config files on this thread, tried the different box types 1 -13 (Only 1 and 11 work) and versions 1.33/1.35. OSCam works fine (but freezes) any suggestions on what to try next?

Thanks,

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!