Oscam *** UK card(expired)FTV mode(don't update the rights)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 880 times. The last Post () by ettore88.

• Hi guys!!!My question to you.I have a expired *** UK card.(FTV mode).The rights are always updated!!!A month ago I changed the configuration (oscam conf) for TNK card.I'm tuned by two days on 4Music channel.(no rights update)The rights expire 30 12 2014. (Amiko Alien2 box HDMU)

These are my configurations:

Oscam Conf

Oscam server

Oscam user

Is ok Oscam conf?It's the first time that I happen to wait that long.Thanks in advance!!!

• Official Post

You have different readers using the same device.. There is no [account] for [dvbapi] user linuxsatsupport in oscam.user. You should have this: (Tivusat card in top slot and UK card in bottom card slot.. Add your AESkey to Tivusat card)
    ####oscam.conf####

####oscam.server####

####oscam.user####

Code
    [account]
    user                          = linuxsatsupport
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1,2
  • Hi master!!!Thanks for your support!!!I would like to insert the TNK card in the server.Should I change something in oscam user?I know that I most you can only have two cards...If necessary, disable a card...

EDIT:I use oscam modern (emu).The other readers?(cw key...)

Edited 2 times, last by ettore88 ().

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!