hello guys maybe im blind! but i didnt see.. more inside :)

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 409 times. The last Post () by roydimez.

• i didnt see a section covering smart tv. i have samsung smart tv and i use for watch iptv on it .as is internet capable if mods . allow i have a lot information and experience with this matter and could share over the forum. so lets see a census on how much people have smart tv. and if is a good number and admin - mods allow will start posting apps and list related to this. regards roydimez

• i posted a poll on stream list to see how many people have smart tvs

.basically is couple steps that is very easy . "jailbreak the tv " and install custom code.

thanks for creating the forum :)

regards

roydimez

- - - Updated - - -

I have created that forum for you. Thanks for sharing this information us, We all appreciate it buddy.. If you want certain sub sections just let us know..

Samsung Smart TV IPTV

not sure about sub sections for now. but i will do support to samsung because even i have samsung and LG , lg i didnt "jailbreak moded" yet. so maybe is good idea to split between brands something like

SMART IPTV
    --------------------->SAMSUNG------------->>>>>>> GENERAL (Here everything related to jailbreak and how to install ) >>>>>support (i cant install help me)

>>>>>>> DEV (here everything related to scripts / parsers) people who know code please apply.

>>>>>>> DB (everything related to db) (people who know coding please apply too)

--------------------->LG--------------->>>>>> maybe someone that have one and knowlegde can take care of this section.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!