looking for decent combo box

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 432 times. The last Post () by Data.

• I wont say money isn't an object but would like a decent box

Currently have 2 x dm800, one satellite for motorised system and one for my cable.
    Now this can be a pain when I go to change channels as obviously, the one remote operates both boxes. I have considered changing one of them. But is there such a box that will allow both of best worlds?

Will I get channlel listings for both satellite and cable? Im thinking as soon as I write one set of lists then when I write the other, it would overwrite existing and I wont get both.

I really like the dreambox range and wondered about sunray sr4? Looing also at TM nano T3 and gigablue hd quad, although the latter is a tad pricey by time I add VAT.

Suggestions welcome and thanks in advance

• Try the zgemma star H1 hybrid linux enigma2. small clean looking box. has a 750mhz processor. about £70 delivered. really stable. I ordered about 6 for my friends and family. it comes with the openatv firmware but plenty of others to try.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!