Oscam not clearing Premium SD

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,884 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Ok so my situation is I had a valid sub and card for sly for a number of years. I have my own server running in order to use multiroom etc. Everything was working perfect, entitlements updating etc. Now I recently got a new sub in my wife's name and got rid of my one, much better deal for a new customer.
    I replaced the card in the server with the new one and used the activate my channels web page with my new HD box details. It received entitlements shortly after. Then I rang setanta and switched over to new card and received more entitlements. Problem is though premium is not clearing. No movies or Sports.
    I'm not 100% sure if they were working between the sly entitlements and setanta.

My setup hasn't changed so everything should work as it was. New card has never been in a sly box and i don't want to out it in one. Any ideas?

• Official Post

Pairing the card to an official slyuk HD receiver (other than thompson) will lock the card to that receiver, stopping you from using it in any third party receiver or card reader. The card must be paired to an old standard definition model to be able to use it in any other receiver / server..

• Your new card has been paired to the new HD box as you gave them the details. It can still get paired without it every going in the HD box.

• At this moment in time your best being happy with what your paying because almost everyone thats phoned up has received a injury , its going to be impossible for you to pair this to an sd box as they will give you a new hd box if you say its faulty as its in the first year , there is virtually no excuse you could use apart from got pissed and poured beer down it at new year , and cant afford a new on so this old one will do for now

:very-drunk:

• So how do you activate a new card with Oscam without it taking the new pairing method?
    Engineer menu on an old SD box?

Yep you could try that first..... another option is to use the live chat help on the sly website or call them......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks guys. I did not know a card could pick up the new pairing outside of a sly box. Interesting.

I've managed to order a new card. I told them that the one they sent got damaged, the new puppy chewed it lol. It's actually a true story even though the card was fine I'm not telling them that!

So what's my best way of activating this when it arrives?

• They are going to send you one of the new red viewing cards buddy...... and up to now nobody has been able to get them going in a server. The only rumour that I have read on here is to try the red card in a omnikey reader in a pc server, but nothing has been reported back as to whether it works or not.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• It was a white they sent out last week. I'm in Ireland so we'd probably get the red ones last so should be ok getting another white. My setup is an Omnikey through a PC server, always found them faster than my smargo. So if I do get a red I'll report back.

• Thanks guys. I did not know a card could pick up the new pairing outside of a sly box. Interesting.

I've managed to order a new card. I told them that the one they sent got damaged, the new puppy chewed it lol. It's actually a true story even though the card was fine I'm not telling them that!

So what's my best way of activating this when it arrives?

I have already given you the best possible way you have now asked for a new card put it in the hd box and get it activated is your only option now , you wont get round the pairing to an hd box in any shape or form you wont get premium , you needed a box swap not a card swap , and to try go to sd now after asking for a card hmmmm ? , not a good idea you will need to give it some time or try after new year as pointed out already , you will need to take the blame for the destruction of a box to be liable to pay for it ,and then strike with an alternative while the iron is hot

:59:

• an alternative would be to order another sub from an ex pat provider. you don't have to deal with sly at all and just give them the box version and id. they don't care its sd.
    You will be paying 2 subs but that'll teach you for being tight in the first place trying to get a better deal. if anyones got a server I would advise change nothing about your existing sub and stay under the radar

• Ok so got home today and new card in the post...Red

I've updated to latest Oscam 10098, PCSC lite and latest smartcard list. PCSC_Scan cannot identify it, the ATR is new but it does pick it up everything else about the card.

Oscam is not able to read it. I get Error so my config is not working as is. Any idea what I need to change to try get it to read? My rom is SYBV-50LN, ATR 3F FD 13 25 02 50 00 0F 33 B0 16 69 FF 4A 50 D0 80 00 53 59 03

• an alternative would be to order another sub from an ex pat provider. you don't have to deal with sly at all and just give them the box version and id. they don't care its sd.
    You will be paying 2 subs but that'll teach you for being tight in the first place trying to get a better deal. if anyones got a server I would advise change nothing about your existing sub and stay under the radar

I have my 1 sub on HD box.

I want to move it to SD box can i just give boxid to S*Y without putting S*Y card in SD box ? Will it work ? I have few old *** sd boxes with *** cards

Why i want to do this is to start using HD box to watch *** Sports in HD. While have all other channels on dreambox for y parents and brother

• You will need the card in the sd box with the system information visable on the screen and read it to them when they ask it will be ok , if you try out the box it wont work properly , you can use the card after in the server after 5 mins to be safe once you are clearing on the sd box give it a few mins to make sure its got all the entitlements

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!