hbbtv vu zero?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,833 times. The last Post () by levi45.

• hi,

how do i get hbbtv plugin , installed it through the feed and got opera browser and youtube tv settings.

so where is youtube plugin and hbbtv

• hi,

how do i get hbbtv plugin , installed it through the feed and got opera browser and youtube tv settings.

so where is youtube plugin and hbbtv

hbb tv only appears when you on hbb tv channels
    you tube tv will be on main menu

All my files for test purposes only .

Please don't ask anything via pm .

Edited 3 times, last by levi45 ().

• what do you mean appears when you on hbbtv channels.

i am on openatv and i cant se youtube tv on youtube tv settings.

i was on blackhole and coudnt se hbbtv but youtube tv appeared looks very stylish

• You need to be on a supported channel that is actually broadcasting a active HbbTv stream in order to use HbbTv, it is not broadcast at all in the uk but you will find some supported channels the European satellites, so look at 19.2 east or 13.0 east. you will know when you have hit a supported channel when the HbbTv icon lights up on your first or second infobar.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• what do you mean appears when you on hbbtv channels.

i am on openatv and i cant se youtube tv on youtube tv settings.

i was on blackhole and coudnt se hbbtv but youtube tv appeared looks very stylish

I've never used Openatv image On bh image depend on your box some of them come activated some ar not you need to actived via speed up panel

All my files for test purposes only .

Please don't ask anything via pm .

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!