openwebif interface no channels showing

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 995 times. The last Post () by kemestri.

• openweb interface no channels showing

recently updated to latest openatv image on my solo2.
    when i open the openweb interface no channels or bouquets are showing. was working ok with older version of openatv.
    any ideas anyone??

• It's not a problem with your image but the Vu+ drivers.

ALL images now using the newer versions of Gstreamer v 1.4.4 have lost all IPTV functions including streaming channels and playing media files not created by the receiver, this only affects Vu+ hardware, all other manufacturers are ok.

This is because Vu+ are building their drivers based on their old OE which uses a very old version of Gstreamer used by DM. Unless Vu+ update their libraries this will not be fixed. This is also why we (ViX) have at this moment in time shelved our new image until we find out if Vu+ are going to fix this or not. (yet another example of the poor support offered by Vu+).

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• thank you for that info. saved me a lot of time trying to sort it then.
    looks like i will have to go back to a earlier image.

can anyone offer advice on streaming vlc using chrome, always tries to open with windows media player

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “openweb interface no channels showing” to “openwebif interface no channels showing”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!