DB500S did a restart AND NOW ALL I GET IS FLASHING NABILOSAT LOGO ON RESTART - HELP

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 383 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• I downloaded 28east to my db500s as I had lost a few channels, BT etc and I put box in restart mode, I cant remember why, but when it boots it only gets as far as the logo for NABILOSAT and that just flashes on and off.

I can still access the box via dcc and I dont want to have the trouble of re-installing an image, a, its so long ago I dont even know where it is!! b, no spare time.

So is there a file I might have corrupted that I could delete via DCC and then do a reboot??

The box just sat there running ccam for a few years!!

Help!

• It could be anything. Since this happened by just scanning and If you have a Dreamboxedit channel listing saved you could try sending it to the box through Dreamboxedit. It should restore the channels and satellite.xml file.

Whether that will allow the box to boot is anybodies guess. To be honest it could be anything that is corrupted, Its probable the only way you may recover this box is by reinstalling the firmware.

Nano

• Thank you, I will try that and at least you have given me an idea. Merry xmas. Would you know the best and easiest image to reflash it as I dont think I have that nabilosat anywhere now, ie pcs replaced!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!